Saudi Arabia's new vision is stimulating visitors' interest in visiting the country both from the GCC and beyond; the country is becoming a sought-out destination for tourism and business.
Hospitality professionals see this as an opportunity to import or develop new exciting concepts within the GCC largest economy whose population traditionally appreciates entertainment, and good international cuisine.
GulfHost 2020's will host a roundtable to equip attendees with the necessary keys and insights to enter the Kingdom.
Topics will cover:
- Overview of the hospitality landscape in Saudi Arabia
- New trends and spending habits in the food market in KSA
- Hiring and retaining F&B champions in the context of Saudization
- Leveraging culinary arts to align with vision 2030 and attract international visitors
- Technology and Innovation in the Saudi F&B Service Market
- Developing and catering to religious tourists