Exhibitors and their personnel who need to access the exhibition halls during the event must register for an EXHIBITOR BADGE.
- Exhibitor badges are strictly reserved for use by exhibitors and their stand staff and should not be transferred or “lent” to non-exhibiting personnel/visitors. Any visiting staff should register as a visitor.
- No request for an exhibitor badge should be made for any person below the age of 21.
- An Exhibitor Badge permits access to the exhibition halls during the build-up and open days of the show.
- Badges must be worn by exhibitors at all times, as strict security will be maintained on the exhibition site.
- If a badge is lost or misplaced, please report the loss to the organizer’s office. A duplicate badge will be issued on the expressed condition that the lost badge was issued in the first place
The number of badges available corresponds directly with the space booked, as follows:
|Stand Size (Sq m)
||Allocation of Badges
|Less than 6
The Print@Home link will appear within the Exhibitor Badge section of the Online Manual, 1 week prior to the event and upon all payments having been cleared.
Make sure you:
- Print your badges before coming to the show venue.
- At the event, collect your sanitized lanyard and badge-holder from any of the Info Desks
Badges are non-transferable. Badge-holders must present valid identifications. Anyone found to be in violation will be liable to pay a penalty of AED 3000 and denied entry into the event.
NOTE: The Print@Home Link will only be provided once all payments have been cleared with the show team.
Should you require assistance with regard to your exhibitor badge request/registration, please e-mail: OpsAdmin@dwtc.com